Advertising - Terms and Conditions
- Websites with inappropriate content such as adult content or any kind of illegal activity will not be approved to promote the Zest Car Rental campaign.
- The person making the application to become an affiliate must be the owner of the website and the website must have travel-related content.
- The website that the affiliate submits for approval must be the website that they promote the campaign on. New websites must be submitted for approval even if an affiliate has already been approved (this can be done through the affiliate login).
- All referrals must be made directly from affiliates websites, which must be listed within their affiliate account and approved by us.
- All content used by the affiliate must be the content supplied through the Zest Car Rental Affiliate Program. If an affiliate is found to be promoting the campaign using incorrect content they will be issued with a warning. Failure to change the content will result in the affiliate's suspension from the campaign and any pending commission payments will be withdrawn from their account.
- The affiliate agrees to display all information relating to Economy Car Hire Ltd accurately and agrees to make consumers aware of the differences between different car hire 'deals'. Any concerns that arise concerning the display of the Economy Car Hire Ltd campaign must be addressed at the earliest opportunity by the affiliate.
- Any changes being made to the affiliate website or tracking systems must be communicated to Economy Car Hire Ltd immediately to ensure that any necessary testing can be carried out. Economy Car Hire Ltd must also ensure that any changes affecting the promotion of the Economy Car Hire Ltd campaign, such as an upgrade to the XML feed or tracking system, are communicated to the affiliate at the earliest opportunity.
- Affiliates must not bid on the following brand terms, 'zest car rental', 'zestcarrental', 'www.zestcarrental.com', 'zestcarrental.com', 'zest', 'economy car hire', 'economycarhire', 'www.economycarhire.com', 'economycarhire.com', 'economy car hire ltd' or any misspells of these terms in the paid for search listings in any search engine.
- Affiliates must not use www.economycarhire.com, www.zestcarrental.com, www.zestcarhire.com, or any variation of these urls in the destination url or text in PPC advertisements.
- Zest Car Rental reserves the right to suspend any affiliate found not to be adhering to the terms and conditions with immediate effect and to withhold any outstanding commission payments.
- Affiliates must not use the affiliate program as a travel agents scheme. Customers must read and agree to the terms and conditions of the car hire. Affiliates are prohibited from booking car hire on the customers behalf.
Commission Payment - Terms and Conditions
- Payments are made quarterly by bank transfer in pounds sterling to UK bank accounts or by PayPal to affiliates based outside the UK. Full reports showing the breakdown of the total value for each booking and the commission to be paid for each confirmed booking will be available in the affiliate login monthly. Any fees incurred by Zest Car Rental in the process of administering payments can be passed onto the affiliate or deducted from the payment being made. Payment via alternative methods can be considered in certain circumstances.
- Commission payments will need to reach at least £100 before a commission payment can be made. Commission below £100 will be carried over to the following quarter until it reaches above £100.
- The commission level reached on the tiered commission structure is determined by the volume of bookings that complete each month. For example, if a booking is made in January for July, the commission will be paid in August (if it is not cancelled or declined in the meantime). The commission tier to be paid to the affiliate is determined by the total number of bookings that complete in a single month. For example, if an affiliate has 101 completed bookings in 1 month, they will be paid 9% commission for all of those bookings. If a booking is cancelled, declined by the supplier, or the customer fails to collect their rental vehicle, commission will not be paid. Card fees and additional optional extras are not eligible for commission.
- Time taken between when a booking is made to when the commission is paid depends upon how far in advance the booking has been made. In the event that either party decides to terminate the activity under this agreement, commission will continue to be paid for bookings that have already been made through the affiliate website before the termination date.
- Affiliate accounts that have not generated any successful car hire bookings within a period of one year will be closed. Outstanding commission will only be paid if the amount equals £100.00 or more.